Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How it got its name

So we have your Hawaii mini-socks,


and your fair isle hat,


but that's not you came here to see, is it?
Does any one know what this means?:




If you guessed, fringe, you are correct. If you correctly identified Bunny's Little Helpers at top right and bottom right by their distinctive markings, then extra points for you.

And so the knitting part is finally finished, and the fringe is cut and divvied up, and I start to workin' on it, but The Man sends me to bed because I am full of snot and he thinks that putting fringe on a throw looks strenuous. So I don't finish until Sunday. But I do finish.

Pretty pretty pretty pretty! And you can see why it's called Absolutely Fabulous.

This is not a stronger-than-dirt machine washable green blankie. This is a hand-wash, be gentle throw. I need to protect it from The Boys, but I don't want to put it under glass either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For protection, I suggest an invisible begale-proof force field.