Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old photo clean up, part two

Number Five




The first of the world cup scarves.  This one is for the Oranje.  I think I started it first because they qualified early and because I felt like giving the orange yarn a go.  I have learned a thing or two about striped scarves since then.  My later designs are much better, so I 'm glad the experimental scarf was not one of my most favorite of favorites.


Number Six





That's right.  Another Baby Surprise Jacket.


Number Seven





One pair of gigantic god-awful socks fashioned from the corpse of the dearly departed Ziggy socks.  And so I have tried Noro Kureyon sock and I need never bother again.  Ick.  Oh yeah.  There was snow last month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your WC scarf techique will be perfected when you do the Cotrachos. Go Honduras! The Noro may be kinda weird, but I like the pic against the snow - pretty!

Anonymous said...

Orange is nice, but when do we see the one for the rightful winners?