Sunday, August 24, 2008

Non compis mentus

And don't hassle me if I can't spell in Latin.

I would dearly love to show you a completed Bud Collins sweater, but I can't. Last night, while watching the gold medal women's volleyball match, I tried to pick up stitches for the neckline and I fell victim to one of the oldest moron-traps in the book:


Which hand is my left hand, and which hand is my right hand?


That slowed down things a lot and I tried to make it work, but I couldn't, and in the end I had to rip out two hours of work and start over. I've been working on it all day, but I find that I am now KWH, so The Man has interrupted his very important day of doing stuff like this:




to feed me. So this is what I've got so far:

Soon. Very soon. But not right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you're done! Show us, show us!