Sunday, November 9, 2008

Do You Want to See Ab-Fab?

Ab-Fab wants four pattern repeats (more or less). I have one, and here it is:









Today's plan is all Ab-Fab, all the time. I am mightily sick of the winter cardigan:









I have a back and one of the fronts done, and have started the second front and have about 16 inches of stockinette to look forward to before I even start the shaping. Yawn. Not much of a photo, either, is it?



I have two socks going. One is the second of the May sock club socks. It's time to do the gusset increases, but I am working on Ab-Fab today. The second is a plain sock in a green and blue yarn that is not for The Man. Lately he seems to think that if it isn't for me, it might be for him. Well this one isn't for him, so don't even ask.









Nice sunshine and autumn leaves, but not very true yarn colors.



I can also report significant progress on the secret project, but if I said anything else, I would blow the secret.



When the Ab-Fab is done, I am going to do one last beagle blanket and finish off the crappy brown acrylic once and for all. I even had a pattern (of sorts) picked out, but it was in a book-that-is-no-more so I'm going to have to see if I can find it in one of the other books or replace the one that Yarn Bandit ate. We'll see. Trolling through my yarn books usually leads to startitis and stash enhancement, and I've been so good lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is FABU!

Anonymous said...

As a loyal reader, I am beginning to get concerned that The Man does not receive proper respect in the household. Just because Trollope wrote in Barchester Towers that "Happy is the man who learns to obey his wife." doesn't mean that hope is banished. Yes the audacity of hope applies to the man when he sees socks just as it applies Hillary for 2016. But it appears that neither will have the hope fulfilled.