Friday, September 4, 2009

Breaking News

The May sock club socks are finished:


I've been calling them the July socks, but I was confused because I worked them out of order cuz I wanted to challenge my rigid, compulsive belief that sock club socks must be worked in order. Nothing bad happened. Imagine that! Anyway, they are not July socks; they are May socks, and they are done.




I was a little worried that I was going to run out of yarn, but I didn't. (Whew!)


This means that, for the first time in the history of Dirtbunny's sock club membership, she has finished her sock club socks before the next one arrives (in about three weeks or so). Strange, but I don't feel any different. It must be all that yarn I bought this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I applaud your daring non-conformity and rebellion, especially given the very attractive results. Huzzah!