Friday, May 30, 2008

Gaaaaaah! Deux

So Yarn Bandit has been brushed and I cleaned the brushes and dragged The Boys back inside and went back to the cleaning up of the yarn piles thing I was doing. My next step was to deal with the Poppy sleeve, which is now complete, or so I thought. First to separate the light grey from the dark grey, and then the several balls and skeins of blue into piles by their two different dye lots. The non-Poppy yarn over here into that Ziploc bag, and the Poppy yarn over there into the other Ziploc bag. Hey, this ball of yarn sure has a long tail. Let me yank on it until I find the end and then I'll wind it up.

Bunny wises up after mistakenly ripping out half the bind-off on the Poppy sleeve. She had finished, i.e., she was done knitting and had bound off, but she hadn't finished, i.e. cut the yarn and tied it off. Dumbass.

The Poppy sleeve has been rescued, the pieces parts and the needles I was using have been stowed, and now I have de-yarned my desk, although there is plenty more yarn to deal with elsewhere in the house. And now it's time to switch over the laundry and vacuum dog hair off the sofas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dog hair vaccuuming is exhausting.