Friday, May 30, 2008

Gaaaaaah! Trois

If I am going to keep from losing my shit over all this yarn and all these ideas swirling around in my head, I am going to have to prioritize.

I, Dirtbunny, hereby decree that no new projects will be started until some old projects are finished, not counting the Bean hat and the tiger socks and maybe the March sock club socks.

That may not sound like much to you, but to me it means that all this:



.........gets put away out of sight so I can't obsess about it.

There. It is done.

Breathing in, I am a flower. Breathing out, I am fresh.

By the way, do any of you recognize this?:



That, badly photographed as it is, is Tiki's water dish. Today, like most days, it contains water and a single waterlogged floating kibble. Tiki will eat all manner of UGOs. He eats acrylic yarn (which is really plastic, when you think of it). He eats his own barf, and with great enthusiasm, I might add. But he finds soggy kibble in his water dish to be too disgusting to eat. Go figger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a dainty little man, ain't he?