Sunday, January 20, 2008

The good part of the purple cardigan is done, that is, the knitting part. All of the pieces parts are being blocked:




The sucky part remains, that is, the finishing part. Possibly I could finish in a couple of days, or maybe I'll shove it in a bag and never finish it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do a whole bunch of buttons. Maybe I'll do one closure at the neck. That leaves open options for the edging down the front. Maybe I'll pick something interesting out of one of my Nicky Epstein books.

The twinkle toes socks are finished. They are not the most difficult ones I've done or the most impressive, but I think they're my favorite so far, but that just might be because they're pink.



My compulsive brain is already starting to think of new projects. I've got two sock club socks to do, and lots of good stuff in the stash, and The Man needs more mittens.

No comments: