Saturday, July 26, 2008

The sock club

I finished the March sock club socks a few minutes ago. The first one had its good moments and its bad ones, but the second one went much better because I knew, without measuring, that I needed five repeats on the leg and five repeats on the foot and I knew how to handle the migrating stitch markers during the heel gusset. Plus: green. So goodbye, march sock!







The July sock club sock arrived this week, so it isn't at all too early to be done with March. Here, by the way, is my famous cookie box full of leftover sock yarn destined to become mini-socks:






There's some good stuff in there, but the oldest is the Lorna's Laces in "camouflage" so I suppose we all know that means Bunny "has to" do the camo minis next.

By the way, I seem to have lost my badly bent size 1 metal KnitPicks DPN. It was so bent that I banished it, and yet now that I don't remember where I banished it to, I feel a sense of loss.

Yes, it's true. I go to therapy every week, and I take my meds faithfully. I'm still bonkers.

No comments: